Sadly today I couldn't test launch my bottle rocket today because of mishaps :\
Oh yes, I'm working on a AWESOME rocket! Go me <3
lol Well not only me. I have a great partner in crime as well :) Her name is Afiqah dunno what it stands for but I just call her Q :D aaaand so do the rest of us all xD
I also want to take this opportunity to thank her awesomesauce brothers :D (Feels like I'm getting a Grammy Award xD) now I shall give an Elvis style thanks, "Thank you~ Thank you very muuuch~" I hope he doesn't
come out of his grave and get me for using his line >< *You know you ROCK Elvis :D
Anywho, I slept over my fwends house for 2 wonderful fun (with a hint of frustration) days JUST to finish up this hopefullydoesntcrashandbecomesanawsome rocket :)
We will show others what Semenza girls are made of :D YEA!
So ya guys out thar better not be trippin' bout us girls just staying at home and baking cakes and cookies *filled with gunpowder ;)
Yea I dun quite act like a girl don't I xD But hey I only ACT girlly~ The truth is I'd like to cut my hair short and wear shorts and t-shirts..........buuuuuut then of course mother doesn't approve :)
Oh well, I'll just stick to jeans and t-shirts or long sleeves :D
Whoa! Getting off track here. I wanted to talk about a rocket not my inner ramblings xD
Ok, So its like this :
1st Day = Did a few measurements and calculations on paper(well her bro did)
2nd Day = Started theorising and learning a little more about the rocket before construction. Also went out to buy the things needed for construction~
3rd Day = Was cutting and measuring and tie-ing like a madman( A careful one of course ) and this was ONLY the PARACHUTE @____@ ( yea its really big. partly the main malfunction :\ ). After that went to school to test it out but it was....well...fail -___- (But seriously it made a slow decent when we let it fall from atop the stairs. Then again it was in a house with no wind conditions :\ *sigh* )
4th Day = Was supposed to launch it but no :(
So now hopefully our dear Mr. Mokhtar can help us through this :D ................tomorrow -____-
Goodbye, I feel like going to a corner and sitting in a fetal position T-T
thank you for reading. I appreciate it. No really I do!......don't go T_T
2 comments:
So what are Semenza girls made of??
AWESOMENESS ;]
haha
But...in the end of the day...the rocket was failed...sigh...
Post a Comment